McDONALD'S LOVIN' VIDEO COMPETITION
This brand new competition offers an exciting new opportunity for aspiring filmmakers. McDonald's is challenging you to create a 90 second to two-minute video based on “Lovin” concept. Use your imagination and show us what “Lovin” means to you!
Three finalists will be selected to attend the festival, screen their “Lovin” video before the festival audience, where one winner will be selected. In addition, finalists will attend a private “Mentor Luncheon” with Director Malcolm D. Lee (The Best Man, The Best Man Holiday).
The following provides general submission information for the McDonald's Lovin' Video Competition:
- Video must be a minimum of 90 seconds and maximum of 2 minutes in length.
- Video must include a McDonald's related prop (i.e. menu item, logo bag) and the line “Lovin.”
- Video content must be family friendly in line with the image of McDonald's.
- Video must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or constitute copyright infringement.
- Video must not contain third-party brand names, trademarks, photos, artwork or music.
- Video must not be exhibited publicly at any time prior to the close of the 2015 American Black Film Festival/ June 15, 2015 and will be disqualified if in breach.
- Video must be submitted via a private online URL link (for example an unlisted YouTube video, a password protected Vimeo, etc.), along with password if applicable and your completed submission form, to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11:59 p.m. EST, March 24, 2015. Email subject to read: McDonald's Video Entry.
Click here for the Official Rules
Click here for a Submission Form
Contest Opens: February 10, 2015
Contest Deadline: March 31, 2015