NBC Hosting Workshop
Presented by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
2019 info. coming soon
This workshop is designed to cultivate & discover exceptional host talent. Taught by a premiere host instructor, this three day workshop is targeted for intermediate and advanced level hosts who want to sharpen their hosting skills and techniques! The workshop will also focus on the Social Digital Interaction of Media.
- Re-invent your brand!
- Enhance your on-camera performance, and reading & writing copy
- Strengthen co-hosting, teleprompter and auditioning skills
- Learn invaluable tips for your career
- Learn from keynote speakers!
POST WORKSHOP OPPORTUNITIES
Top Select Participant(s):
- Receive the opportunity to conduct media and/or celebrity interviews during the ABFF 2018
- Will receive one (1) festival credential and airfare to the ABFF
- Meet with NBCUniversal Talent Executives
HOW TO APPLY
- Select TWO host scripts to perform and videotape
- Click on and complete the Hosting Workshop Application to upload your host reel and self-taped video entry according to the provided instructions.
- Applicants MUST also submit a reel of their previous host work (previous host experience may include, but not limited to: digital, TV and live events).
- DAY 1 – TBD
- DAY 2 – TBD
- DAY 3 – TBD
- Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age, and permanent, legal United States residents.
- Applicants must be available to participate in the workshop for all three scheduled days in Los Angeles.
- Applicants must be able to provide their own housing and transportation to Los Angeles for the duration of the workshop. (NOTE: You do not need to be based in Los Angeles to be considered)
- Submissions Open: November 19, 2018
- Submissions Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Notify Participants By: March 22, 2019
* Please note: This workshop is not for beginners, but for participants with some host experience already under their belt as well as for candidates drawing upon diverse backgrounds.