The Music in Motion showcase features short-form content that combines artistic musical expression and poignant visuals, such as music videos, spoken word, mini documentaries, and clever narratives to highlight the Black experience.
- 10-minute maximum run time inclusive of credits
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Director or producer must be a person of African descent.
- Content must have a multicultural perspective.
- Open to U.S. and international entries.
- Must be in the English language or contain English-language subtitles.
- Submissions can be in any of the following genres:
- Short music-themed narrative
- Music video
- Nonfiction/documentary project