On behalf of Jeff and Nicole Friday, we thank you for your interest in covering the 25th American Black Film Festival. Our Media Credential process is now open through October 22, 2021.
This year we invite you to cover ABFF as a worldwide digital experience. We have expanded our festival dates to allow you more opportunity to enjoy ABFF at no cost. ABFF 2021 will run Tuesday, November 3 – Sunday, November 28, 2021. Your 2021 Media Credential will grant you access to our lineup of over 100 independent films, spotlight screenings (courtesy of major studios, networks and streamers), talk events, and the Best of ABFF Virtual Awards presentation.
You will have access to our festival participants – including filmmakers, celebrities, panelists and industry executives, via our virtual media conferences. Please stay tuned for our virtual press conference schedule which will include interviews with:
- Filmmakers in our competitive sections, including the HBO Short Film Competition, narrative features and documentary features
- Jeff Friday, CEO Jeff Friday Media (JFM) and Founder ABFF
- Nicole Friday, President and General Manager, ABFF Ventures LLC
- Will Packer, film producer, ABFF Alumnus and 2021 ABFF Jury President
- Panel participants in our sponsored talk events
Our ABFF Press Room is a resource for all Festival publicity material needs, including the 2021 ABFF Media Credential form, press releases, executive bios, images and other information.
To apply for a Media Credential for the 2021 ABFF click here.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The ABFF Press Team