The 2021 American Black Film Festival (ABFF) has shifted to a totally virtual event providing a worldwide digital experience . We invite you to join us as scheduled November 3 to 14, 2021 via our custom-designed online platform ABFF PLAY. We remain excited about celebrating our 25th year of showcasing the best in Black cinema and television.
We invite you to cover ABFF’s complete lineup of independent films, network and studio previews, panels, master classes and other virtual experience via streaming on https://ABFFPlay.com and via Facebook and various social media platforms.
We look forward to providing you complimentary access to ABFF’s 25th celebration. Details about how you officially are credentialed will be available shortly. We will offer you a variety of opportunities digitally to interview and converse with ABFF executives, filmmakers and industry participants, including:
- Jeff Friday, CEO Jeff Friday Media (JFM) and Founder ABFF Ventures LLC
- Nicole Friday, President ABFF Ventures LLC
- Will Packer, Film producer, ABFF Alumnus and 2021 ABFF Jury Presidents
- All of our extraordinary filmmakers participating in ABFF 2021
- Sponsors, partners and other participants
We look forward to working with you and welcome your coverage and support. If you have a specific request and or questions, please let us know at email@example.com.
Stay tuned. There’s more news to come about ABFF 25.
The ABFF Press Team