The American Black Film Festival (ABFF) is pleased to provide media accreditation to qualified outlets who want to cover the festival. ABFF will return to Miami Beach for live events June 15-19, 2022, followed by online events June 20-30 on its custom-designed platform ABFF PLAY.
The following are requirements for ABFF credentialed press:
- Be a U.S. - based or international media outlet;
- Media outlet is accessible to the public via print, digital or electronic;
- Outlet is published or broadcast a minimum of 12 times a year;
- Written approval from editor, producer or news director is provided;
- ABFF Media Credential form, along with supporting documents, must be completed and submitted by May 9, 2022.
ABFF will advise of the status of your media credential application no later than May 16, 2022.
If you meet these requirements, please click here for the ABFF Media Credential application.
The ABFF Press Team